Modern Tractors
Site Map
Links Page
Contact Us

Country Talk Discussion Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new car purchases

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by toolman on February 17, 2004 at 21:27:01 from (24.244.47.165):

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: new car purchases posted by big fred on February 17, 2004 at 21:04:58:

maybe things are different between the two countries, i don,t know what a ARM is, here you can take out a mortage for 1 to around 25 years the shorter time you take it out for you get the best rates, most take it out for 5 years at a time and then they have to go in an renew it at the end of their 5 year term, if you have one now for say 4% and in 3 years from now the interest rates go up to say 10% your buggered if your spending power is all used up trying to pay off credit cards and stuff like that and the credit card rates go up too,thats what i meant when i said the low intrest rates of today have lured people into a postion where they live on credit and are able to make their payments now but if the intrest rates went back up to where they were a few years ago, their ability to pay would be in jeopardy.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new car purchases

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

[Home] [Search]

Copyright © 1999-2013 KountryLife.com
All Rights Reserved
A Country Living Resource and Community